Sonntag, 8. Juli 2012

If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere. ~Van Gogh

Hello Gorgeous 
For my part I found the beauty right in front of myself - on my balcony ;)
When I saw this flower I thought it would be nice to make it a nail design. 

But since nature is too perfect to reproduce it (everybody should know that!) I used the wonderful colors of this hibiscus as an inspiration for the following nails :)
I used the nail art glitter I mentioned in "PiNKy promise" which I was given as a gift from a few  friends of mine.

So here are the "nature inspired" nails..
While I took the pictures I noticed that maybe this pink lollipop was also inspired by the beauty of nature (or my nails were inspired by french candyyyyyy *yeaa* :D)
Liked this post? Then why not leave a comment or share it to your friends? (In case you didn't notice - you can now react to my posts by just one little click!)
Would love to see you again soon, here on judy's beauty.. :)
Bye for now,
Judy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...